Wednesday 29 October 2014

Early Halloween!


I always enjoy Halloween- the dressing up and never ending sweeties are both good things in my books. However, tomorrow I'm off on an adventure (don't worry, you'll find out all about that in two weeks!) and going away at the end of October means I'll be missing out on Halloween this year. My lovely boyfriend, realising this, surprised me with a pumpkin and a witch's hat at the weekend so we could celebrate a little early. 

So that's just what we did. I donned my hat and we got down to carving.




Meet Bertie! Isn't he just spook-tacular?! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)





All lit up, he happily glowed away in the window while I waltzed around in my witch's hat, cackling under my breath and mixing up potions... Well, not quite but you get the idea!




I'm very excited about my up and coming trip and can't wait to tell you about it when I get home- watch this space!


3 comments:

  1. Oh this makes me want to carve pumpkins too! I'm buying one tomorrow! Sweet of your boyfriend btw ;) Have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yara =) Happy carving!
    KJx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice thing for your boyfriend to do! Have an amazing trip, can't wait to hear about it!
    www.ablogbygeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete