Tuesday 30 December 2014

'Tis the Season to be Jolly!

As the festive season is coming to a close, I thought all of you lovely readers will be far too busy playing with new presents and eating as many leftovers as you can get your hands on to want to read a proper blog post. Therefore, I thought I'd let you all off lightly with this: Christmas in pictures. Enjoy!


Winter sunshine in London

Durham Christmas lights

Fruit panettone 

Christmas day walkies

Lights on the King's Road

Lumley Castle Christmas ball

Winterville, East London

Christmas morning breakfast

Lulu trying to be taller than Sarah

The Natural History Museum 

Shiny shiny new shoes



Merry Christmas and I'll see you in the New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and super photographs! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted,
    thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, dear!!!!


    Seems like you had an amazing time during the holidays!!!

    xoxo

    Marianna Papagiannopoulou BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Marianna!
    KJx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Coco! I'm loving reading your posts too!


    KJx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fruit panettone looks delicious, you've got me craving pomegranates! So jealous of those shoes they've been at the top of my wish list forever!
    www.ablogbygeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete