Friday 23 January 2015

Back to the 80's...

This is just a little post to give you all a heads up about an event I've been invited to and which I think is going to be hair-raisingly good fun! Maggie's, an 80s themed club in Chelsea, has teamed up with MichaelJohn (the luxury hair and beauty organisation) to put on their '80s Big Hair Party' on 5th February!




'So what's all the fuss?' you may be (quite rightly) wondering. I felt the same way until I found out that upon entry, MichaelJohn and L'Oréal would be offering to do your hair and makeup (in an 80s style, of course)! This just struck me as a rather fun way to try out prestigious brands while having a night out on the town. And hey, don't all girls just wanna have fun?

So if you're in the mood for some crazy big hair, a special CIROC vodka cocktail made for the event and a chance to boogie on down to some classic '80s hits, I'll see you there- just look for the girl in the neon leg warmers!

And for those who can't make it, don't worry- there will be a full report to come.



3 comments:

  1. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.

    I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more
    of your great post. Also, I've shared your site in my social
    networks!

    Also visit my web blog - home designs ideas (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing your blog - can't wait to read more of your adventures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounded like so much fun! I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled for an update on how it was!!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete