Sunday 3 February 2013

Catching a Bite to Eat

A week or so ago, my mother let me in on one of her closely guarded secrets and I, being a blabber mouth, am going to share it with you. (I won't tell if you don't!)

So what's this secret? Well, it involves delectable food in a luxury environment and if you go for lunch (especially before the end of march), all for an affordable price. It's Roux at the Landeau! This restaurant is located just inside the five star Langham Hotel near Regent Street, London, and truly is a gem.

I found the service to be wonderful, the food beautifully presented and the atmosphere one of quiet sophistication. The best bit however had to be the little unexpected extras. We were presented with some tiny mouth watering canapés before our starters arrived and dainty petit fours just before we left as well as a delicious selections of bread throughout our meal (none of this whisking away the side plates nonsense!)

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and left with a full stomach, ready to brace the snowy weather out side!



2 comments:

  1. Hello, I have just read your blog from start to finish - I love it!

    I hope you start to blog more :)

    And I look forward to seeing some Christmassy posts

    Tammy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tammy! That means a lot!

      KJx

      Delete